Ref doc 233 , 15 09 26 : To Hon members of both sides thru Clerk of N.A : I wish to Notify hon members of Both sides of a VERY SHOCKING incident happening with the MIE.3. Honestly I knew matters with the MIE would had ended up IN SUCH MANNER. EACH TIME they make believe I am 'a bourik' .' TOUPER', they have the GUTS to talk to me about EVIDENCE. The module name itself says everything 'Reflection in and reflection on Practice'. They REPEAT what was said to HORSES/PRIVATE SCHOOLS...etc in COURT to Me,. Infact I was currently writing to the Commissioner of Police Rampersad Sooroojbally, PMSM Ref doc 232 for some personal issues , I also ADD a copy of this message and also add ' I do not approach any MIE staffs and Expect the same. Maybe the MIE wants me to commit SUICIDE. But I once again say, NO THANK YOU, I do not have any intention to commit any SUICIDE.4. Kindly find attached a COPY of msg I send them. Whatever happens NEXT I go away as a WINNER.READ FULL