Ref doc 237 , 20 09 26 To: Honourable Members of Both sides thru Clerk of N.A. [A] I wish to inform the  MMM Political party , that I fully support the  MMM ' in their comments against the FMP'. I already said SEVERAL TIMES , and also to the CP in writing Ref doc 232 ,I dissociate myself from the FMP and their BERENGER (paul-joana) , VALAYDEN etc [B] I suggest Hon Shakeel Mohamed and some hon members of MMM kindly inform those 'HORSES/ PRIVATE SCHOOLS/ former UOM union/ Police etc.... and Politics who support them that WHEN I WIN, IF THEY persist and CONTINUE TO MAKE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME, continue to TALK, WRITE about me , then IT IS ME WHO WILL SUE THEM CIVIL. It will be a NEW case against them and they will also be ARRESTED. [C] and obviously as I had said to the ARYA SAMAJ of Mahebourg both in letters Ref doc 201, 30/07/26 and Ref doc 205, 06/08/26 , and on Call received when I was at Flic en Flac (copy to IPCC) , NO VENDETTA and they should abide to COURT judgement.[D] The Commissioner of Police Ref doc 232 has already been informed that ; Following my recent comments on FMP/ GANDIA LAWS/ NADC/ (a)  FMP and their Berenger (paul-joana) and (b) their VALAYDEN etc , and impartially on the other side also(c) FORMER Attorney General of 2012  V*R*** and (d) NADC members should keep their distances from me.